Dark Legions Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Legions Server

World of warcraft private server The Dark Legion!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server is down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulnus

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 am

Hi, It's currently 11:38 a.m. EST, and the server seems to be down. I checked at about 7:30 a.m. as well, and it seemed to be down.....as well.

Just letting someone know. If someone could post here when it's fixed, that would be awesome. Thanks.

By the way, for anyone who's on the server, my character's names (so far) are Sniffles and Sonic. Look forward to playing with ya!
Back to top Go down
Vanyali

Vanyali

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:25 am

Yes, the server is currently offline. The admin was forced to turn his computer off last night and he had school today.

He is 3 hours behind our time so you might need to be patient.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mattssweet16
Vulnus

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 am

Vanyali wrote:
Yes, the server is currently offline. The admin was forced to turn his computer off last night and he had school today.

He is 3 hours behind our time so you might need to be patient.

PATIENT?!?! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WOW! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE PATIENT!!!!

Oh, I mean.....okay. I'll be patient. *nervous twitch*

Haha. Nah, completely understandable. I'll just try a little later on. So if he's 3 horus behind Eastern, he would be in California probably, so the server prob won't be up until 6pm our time or so, I'm guessing??
Back to top Go down
Vanyali

Vanyali

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:25 pm

i suppose ive been wondering all day lol he had to get up for school at 5 O.O i mean wow
Back to top Go down
Vulnus

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:45 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
Vulnus

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Is it can be server tiem now pls?
Back to top Go down
Vanyali

Vanyali

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:32 pm

im not the admin can you connect?
Back to top Go down
Vulnus

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:55 pm

Nah I can't, yet. Let me try again. I've been sitting around trying all day! lol
Back to top Go down
Vulnus

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:10 pm

I'm on AIM. If you're not doing anything, we might as well chat about how bad we want the server to come up. lol
Back to top Go down
ryan12

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:33 pm

HI im joined and i cnt get in cuase im emalied to make acccount and stuff but it says connceting then unable to connect some1 help me out please scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server is down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is down.   Server is down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is down.
Page 1 of 1